We tested the Curateur shopping membership for a year, and here is our honest review.
Is paying for a private shopping membership worth it?
Is this luxury subscription box actually any food?
What is Curateur?
Curateur is a private-access shopping membership, of items curated by celebrity designer Rachel Zoe.
It is an online shop of women’s designer fashion, beauty and home items, at members-only prices.
Curateur also offers a quarterly subscription box.
What Do You Get As A Curateur Shopping Membership Member?
The pricing tiers allow you to choose if you want access to just the online shop, or the quarterly subscription box as well as the online shop access.
Previously called “Box of Style” the Curateur box is a quarterly, luxury subscription box filled with 4-5 items.
Usually, there it includes a beauty item, a fashion item, something for the home, and jewelry.
Each season’s box is valued at over $400, and features top designer items and exclusive designs and collaborations.
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of my deliveries, as each contained some high-value jewelry and skincare items.
The Winter CURATEUR box contained:
- U Beauty Resurfacing Compound ($228 Value)
- ThirdLove Satin Robe (Choice Item 2) ($70 Value)
- Jennifer Zeuner Allie Necklace (Choice Item 1) ($132 Value)
- Kjaer Weis Im-Possible Mascara ($32 Value)
- Thula Tula Ivory African Zebra Blanket ($129 Value)
The Spring CURATEUR box contained:
- Wylde Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- Marrin Costello Soleil Bracelet
- Edessi Crossbody & Belt Bag
- Wander Beauty Double Date Lip and Cheek Duo
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus+ Advanced Eye Cream
The Summer CURATEUR box contained:
- Walter Baker Acapulco Kaftan ($198 value)
- Jennifer Miller Starburst Charm Necklace ($195 value)
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser ($35.00 value)
- Rachel Zoe Collection Riviera Hat ($80.00 value)
- Le Bar Marché La Plage Tote ($175.00 value)
The Fall box should be arriving soon, so I will update this post.
More to come!
==> Get access to Curateur here and try it out for yourself!
What To Read Next:
5 Best Womens Capsule Wardrobe Brands
Leave a Reply